COVID 19 – The Pandemic
Tonight we bring you the first Fresh AiR Special discussing the COVID 19 pandemic.
We recorded this on the 1st of April and wanted to get it to you as soon as possible, so my apologies for this not being as polished as our usual podcasts.
Our discussion included
- Our initial thoughts and reactions.
- The Behaviour of the average person through all of this
- People not observing social distancing
- People not adhering to lockdown – treating it like a holiday
- People suggesting it would be better for everyone to just get it
- What the government is going to push through because of this
- The behaviour of the government after this
- Implications of the above
- The behaviour of people after lockdown
- Why lockdown was necessary
- Why lockdown was needed before it was declared
- Johnson’s lacklustre response to all of this
- Trump’s behaviour during this
- The behaviour of sceptics going around saying things like ‘it’s just a cold’, ‘it’s not even anything to be worried about’, and that kind of thing
- The ethics of various things surrounding the epidemic
How’s it going for you?
We would love to hear from you RE the pandemic, or anything else.
You can always write in the comments or catch us on social media, but if you would like to record us a voice note, please use our ‘SpeakPipe’
You can find a box that looks like this on the right-hand side of the site, simply click start recording and follow the instructions.
We will gladly play your messages out on air, answer any questions you have, and if you leave contact details we might even send you a request to join us on air!
Whatever your situation, we hope you are safe, well, and looking after your family.
As we discussed on the show, here is the link for people in the U.K. who are considered extremely vulnerable, to get deliveries of essentials.
Stay safe. Stay indoors.