What is Freedom?
- Types of Freedom
- Is freedom a natural right or a political right?
- Primary definitions of (political) freedom
- Freedom From (religion, violence, government interference)
- Freedom to (be religious, masturbate, get an education)
- Freedom of (speech, movement, expression, choice)
- Satrean Freedom is apolitical – “physically free to do whatever”
- Freedom misconceptions (e.g. absolute/unrestricted freedom or “the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants”)
- Why this form of freedom is self-defeating / issues with unrestricted freedom
- The difference between freedoms and rights