Whilst Morality’s purpose seems geared toward human flourishing and wellbeing, as described in the examination of various moral theories in ‘Does Morality have a Purpose?’ there is another component or two that I feel needs to be examined. To discuss this we will be looking at the higher-level moral theories, consequentialism, deontology, and virtue ethics….
10th November 2020 Davidian0 Comment
- The YouTube algorithm as an Expression of Power – SciPhi 008 [Video]
- History for Atheists with Tim O’Neill – SciPhi 007 [Video]
- BLM – Part 1 – w/ Artificial Agent – SciPhi 006 [Video]
- Scepticism and Self Reflection – Fresh AiR – S03:E01
- Philosophy for Children with Lil’ Philosophers creator and host Josh Perry – SciPhi 005 [Video]
Send us a Message!
Tagsagnostic agnosticism anti-vax Atheism Atheist belief Bible BoP Christianity comic creationist Critical Thinking Debate errors Ethics evidence Evolution Fallacies Fallacy fresh air God justification life Logic misconceptions moral morality Morals moral theory normative objective Philosophy podcast politics rationality reason religion Scepticism science steve mcrae subjective theism Theist utilitarianism vaccinations