We so commonly hear our fellow atheists say ‘Ridiculous Beliefs Deserve Ridicule’ but do they? How is that any different to victim-blaming someone for being robbed, raped, or anything else? How do we determine what is ridiculous? Who is the authority on what is ridiculous? What if someone perceives your beliefs as ridiculous as theirs,…
- The YouTube algorithm as an Expression of Power – SciPhi 008 [Video]
- History for Atheists with Tim O’Neill – SciPhi 007 [Video]
- BLM – Part 1 – w/ Artificial Agent – SciPhi 006 [Video]
- Scepticism and Self Reflection – Fresh AiR – S03:E01
- Philosophy for Children with Lil’ Philosophers creator and host Josh Perry – SciPhi 005 [Video]
Send us a Message!
Tagsagnostic agnosticism anti-vax Atheism Atheist belief Bible BoP Christianity comic creationist Critical Thinking Debate errors Ethics evidence Evolution Fallacies Fallacy fresh air God justification life Logic misconceptions moral morality Morals moral theory normative objective Philosophy podcast politics rationality reason religion Scepticism science steve mcrae subjective theism Theist utilitarianism vaccinations